Liberty Kids Academy uses the A Beka method to teach children. This Christian-based program covers classical educational lessons while building strong character. Here are a few things to know about the A Beka program:
- The A Beka program is a foundation phonics and mathematics skills program. The concepts utilized are tried and proven. This program has been in existence since 1972 and is built upon the old traditional concepts that work. They make learning fun and simple. It is not convoluted and confused as are many concepts or programs presented in today’s education.
- Your child will learn more than just the ABCs. We teach basic values from a Christian perspective, too.
- It's fun! Children learn to remember concepts through music, rhyming, poetry and more.
- It's low-tech. Students will have computer instruction but will learn to think without gadgets.
- A Beka's material is filled with characater development stories that teach fundamentals of right and wrong such as be honest, don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal. Treat people with kindness and respect. Forgive others. Know that you are loved.
The Liberty Kids Academy class schedule is from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m., with after school care following. Learn more about Liberty Kids Academy and the A Beka program by calling 208-475-4427 today to discuss your needs.